In the case of any violation of these Conditions of Use, MSE Group reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These Rules apply to all visits to the MSE Group Site.
1. Limited license to use of materials on the site
You may download, view, copy and print materials, including but not limited to documents and graphics, information and data, you access from the Site (“Content”) subject to the following:
- (a) Content may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and
- (b) Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
2. Restrictions on use of the site and content
Prohibited Acts. Concerning your use of the Site or any Content, you agree not to knowingly:
- (i) use any device, software or technique to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- (ii) post or transmit to the Site any unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, libellous, or obscene information of any kind;
- (iii) post or send to the Site any information that contains a virus, bug, or other harmful item;
- (iv) publish, perform, distribute, prepare derivative works, copy, reverse engineer, or use the Content (other than as expressly permitted herein);
- (v) post or transmit into or on the Site any information in violation of another party’s copyright or intellectual property rights;
- (vi) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MSE Group’s infrastructure;
- (vii) redeliver any of the Content using “framing,” hyperlinks, or other technology without MSE Group’s express written permission; or,
- (viii) use any device or technology to provide repeated automated attempts to access password-protected portions of the Site.
3. Limited license to use software
Any use of software and accompanying documentation you download from the Site is governed by the terms of a written software license agreement between you and the MSE Group. The terms of such applicable license agreement are
- (i) those accompanying the software file or
- (ii) those pursuant to a License Agreement executed by the MSE Group.
All right, title and interest not expressly granted is reserved to the MSE Group.
4. Compliance with applicable laws; export control laws
You agree to comply with all applicable governmental laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations (including unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) regarding your use of the Site. All information available on the Site is subject to UK law and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. You agree to comply strictly with all UK law and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.
5. Intellectual property
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of the MSE Group or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of the MSE Group or such appropriate third party. All Content on the Site is (and shall continue to be) owned exclusively by the MSE Group or other third parties owners, and is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other proprietary rights, and the copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content or any part of the Site is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your use of the Site. If the MSE Group removes any Content from this site, all licenses granted with respect to the removed Content are immediately terminated
6. Access to password protected/secure areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site shall be subject to prosecution.
7. Passwords and security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you are given to access the Site, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s). You agree to notify the MSE Group immediately of any unauthorised use of your password(s).
8. Termination of your use
You agree that the MSE Group may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site. Access to the Site may be monitored by the MSE Group.
9. General disclaimer
Although the MSE Group has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, the MSE Group assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. The MSE Group may change the products or services mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-MSE Group products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE MSE GROUP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. MSE GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY MSE GROUP PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON CONTENT, EVEN IF THE MSE GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE. To the extent required by law in other jurisdictions, certain of the above liability limitations or warranty exclusions may not apply to you. The parties agree that the warranties and the liability of the MSE Group would in such case be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
10. Links to third party sites
This Site may contain links to third party Internet sites. Your access to any other site linked to this Site is at your own risk, and the MSE Group is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. The MSE Group provides these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement of any kind.
12. Contacting the MSE Group