Auscultation skills made easy!
MedVision's auscultation task trainers (MATT) provide a rich library of sounds with amplified details for trainees to develop their patient assessment skills.
The sounds library conforms to American Thoracic Society guidelines.Download brochure
Easy to teach... Easy to learn!
- Adult and Paediatric manikins available
- 39 Heart, 12 Lung and 14 Abdomen sounds
- Anterior and Posterior auscultation points
- All auscultation points light up
- Transmit sounds to external speakers
- Compatible with a real stethoscope
Challenge assessment skills from clear clinical findings to detecting faint murmurs.
The flexible operating tablet allows you to:
- Activate or deactivate auscultation points and back-lighting individually
- Adjust volume and intensity of sounds
- Change HR and RR for a sound that is currently being reproduced
- Compare sound recordings
- Sound matches ECG diagrams and other vital parameters
Intuitive software that supports self-directed learning
Trainees can independently practice their auscultation skills and build their competence at a pace that suits them. The software is easy to use with a number of helpful features including two different sounds being easy to compare within the same auscultation area. ECG and Respiratory Rate (RR) graphs are also displayed.View software