In partnership with Innosonian
The award winning Brayden manikin was designed and developed by Innosonian Inc, based in South Korea. Since its launch in 2014, the range of Brayden adult, junior and infant manikins continue to be market-leading within the world-wide resuscitation community for effective CPR training.
An illuminating and innovative way to teach CPR...
Fully compliant with both AHA and ERC Guidelines, the Brayden Adult and Junior advanced CPR manikins give real-time visual feedback to trainees on the quality of their CPR performance: compression rate, depth and release.
Brayden Adult Advanced
The light indicators in both the adult and junior advanced manikins provide instant feedback to the trainee to illustrate:
- the volume of blood being circulated by compression depth (over 5cm)
- the speed of the blood flow concurrent with depth and rate of compressions (over 100 per minute)
- optimal quality of CPR showing blood is reaching the brain
Light indicators are available in red or white
Make your budget go further and simply convert your Adult manikin to a Junior!
Maintaining full conformity to both American Heart Association (AHA) and European Resuscitation Council (ERC) guidelines, the Junior Conversion Kit is a simple to use and highly cost effective solution to run both adult and paediatric CPR training protocols on one manikin.Learn more...
Brayden Junior Advanced
- anatomically correct for a 10 – 12 year old boy
- chest compression compliance and ventilation
- quick and easy to set up
- easy assessment trainee performance through light indicators
- less storage required and less weight to carry